The State of Minnesota holds reciprocity agreements with several surrounding and midwest states. These agreements allow students who are residents of states outside of Minnesota, pay a tuition that is similar to attending school in their home state. To learn more students can visit the Minnesota Department of Higher Education site

Choose your state below to learn more. Students from Wisconsin and North Dakota will need to complete the reciprocity application found on these pages: